You all know that Government of India has limited the numbers of subsidized cylinders for each financial year. So, this is absolutely necessary to keep tracking of used and remaining subsidized cylinders. LPG provider oil companies are also providing online tracking systems on their portal.
LPG cylinder users of Bharat Gas can track their consumed and remaining cylinders online. To do that you can follow below steps:
- Visit Bharatgas Transparency portal
- If you know your distributor name type in Quick Search or Select your State, District and Distributor name from drop downs.
- Select Financial Year.
- Select your consumer type.
- Click on Proceed.
6. In search result you can check your own details by using Your consumer name or consumer number by filtering the result. You can see here your consumed and remaining cylinders.
7. Apart from this you can also Report a complaint, Surrender your connection, rate your distributor etc.
Here are the another article for Indane gas consumer.