You all know that Government of India has limited the numbers of subsidized cylinders for each financial year. So, this is absolutely necessary to keep tracking of used and remaining subsidized cylinders. LPG provider oil companies are also providing online tracking systems on their portal.
To track the HP LPG cylinders consumed and remaining you can follow below steps:
- Visit HP official Transparency Portal
- Select the financial year
- Now you can use either Quick Search or Normal Search.
- Quick Search: Type your distributor’s name and auto suggest will come and you can select your own dealer name from suggestions.
- Normal Search: Select State, District and Distributor name.
- Click on Proceed
Now you can see the available records depend on your searched criteria some thing like below image
As you can see here there are lots of records displaying but you have to check your own subsidized cylinder status. To do that you can follow below steps:
- Select Consumer Name or Consumer No from Search By drop down.
- Enter your either consumer name or number as per your selection.
- Click on Search button.
No you can see a single record with information as like your consumer number, name, address, status, number of subsidized cylinder etc.
By using this portal you can also rate your distributor, lodge a complaint, refill booking clearance status and more things.
Here are the another article for Indane gas consumers.